Friday, March 4, 2016

If I Won the Lottery...

Which won't happen because I don't gamble, but IF I came across a large sum of money, this is what I would do.

  • NOT quit my job. I love my job enough to do it because I don't have to. 
  • Donate 15% to God
  • Pay off my student loans
  • Pay off my best friend, J.D.'s student loans
  • Pay off my brothers student loans and Mt. Everest debt (as well as his next Everest trip)
  • Buy my parents a new car, that they never would
  • Buy my parents a vacation, that they never would
  • Give my parents a lump sum of money in payment for all they have given me
  • Take my best friend, A.H., on a 1 month, all-paid vaca to Europe including lost wages for pulling her away from her job for that long
  • Go back to Vegas with my "Vegas girls" for an all-paid trip
  • Buy my boyfriend a jet 
  • Buy my brother a Tesla
  • Get my parents anything else they want
  • Take a month to knock out some items on my bucket list
  • Buy myself a GT-R
  • Buy a vacation house somewhere
Doing the math, all of this would only cost under $6 million, including taxes and assuming I don't retire. So, who wants to fund me? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment