Thursday, July 31, 2014

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...

In no particular order...

The view from a high place (especially a mountain)
Going out to dinner
Straightening my hair
Getting a pedicure
Mimosas 
Organizing everything
Painting (acrylic on canvas)
Listening to my cat purr
My cat, Mika 
Tanning
Cars; especially luxury and sports cars, especially the GT-R
Crafts
Getting dressed up
Watching movies
Smell of the country
Clean sheets
High heels
Winning any competitive activity
Hot, dry weather. 90 degrees, no humidity.
Potatoes- french fries, mashed, twice baked, scalloped, hashbrowns, sweet potatoes.....etc...
Unique nail designs
Studs, rhinestones, glitter
Willow trees
Sunrises/sunsets
Christmas
Nature hikes
Boating
TV shows: House, Suits, Homeland, House of Cards
Dancing
Music, in general
ABB
Foursquare
Solving problems


"When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad"

No comments:

Post a Comment