Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Room Full of Doors


So this is what it's like to be an adult? This being; I have no clue. I'm certainly not a kid, but adults laugh at how young and inexperienced I am. The government already owns my first and second born based on my schooling and other payments. Joke. I know further education is a must but it is like being a high school senior all over again and deciding what and where and trying to predict the rest of my future career as an inexperienced new-graduate. (Granted I am a little smarter now.) Being ever so depressed about the climate of the place I live yet being fairly comfortable.

Work certainly hasn't become boring yet. We acquired a company last year and the first major switch overs started January 1st. I've learned more about integration's than I ever thought I'd need to know. I've actually learned so much I don't even want to go into detail because I would not be able to stop. I want to know more and more and more and more. I never want to get bored because there is so much to learn and experience, it would just be a waste not to DO.

I have tons of time to keep things clean around the house and do the things I want to. Need to do is a different story.

I've been in the gym the past couple months a handful of days a week. I'm feeling great. Sore often, but if I wasn't, it would likely show no results. It's a great stress reliever and I definitely feel better about myself.

I've learned I am not a hopeless romantic, but I love to be spoiled way more than I should (thanks mom and dad). I'd rather buy a pair of shoes than eat for a couple days. I hate spending time on my computer outside of work. I need to buy a filing cabinet for all my bills. And I love nothing more than cuddling with my cat each and every night.

I am now going to go to bed and pray I wake up with 12 inches of snow MELTED. Hopefully I don't dream of that because I will be ever so disappointed if and when I wake up and it's not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment