Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 2012

I always do this to you. I always apologize. I still haven't changed. I'm sure every time I go on streaks of not blogging I lose followers.

It's not that I don't have time. I lack motivation most of the time.

I just passed the one month mark of being out of school. It flew by. I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed having NO commitments past 4pm and sleeping by 9pm. I've enjoyed being lazy and catching up on TV shows. I've enjoyed throwing my PJs on by 5pm and cooking dinner. I've enjoyed watching Packers' games on Sunday with no worries of finishing homework or studying. No worries of homework or studying ANY day of the week for that matter. I've been learning skills of human interaction and responses. I have more time to think about my actions.

I continue to car shop with the threat of my car dying any day it seems.

My job is great. As I said in my family's' Christmas letter, the sky is the limit for me. You better believe it!

Got 99% of my Christmas shopping done in Chicago last weekend. Can't wait to be with my family. It's the best time of the year. <3 p="p">
I'm taking a pre-Christmas vacation with my brother this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up in Africa or something (jk). ;)

Lastly, I'm waiting for this big "snow storm" we're supposed to get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment