Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Surly (Sir-lee)

The weather screams, I thunder, he cries, it shakes. I can't explain the past 4 weeks of my life. I just know that I want the next 7 done. Spoiler alert: this could end up to be a poignant post.

Stress is the basis for so much anger, detestation, and sentiment in this universe, it's not okay. If we were un-stressed humans, life would be way happier, obviously?

The cooling weather is cause enough to have me going stir crazy. The thought of snow covered roads, ruining new boots, and bitter cold have me disgusted.

52 days left of school. Even though the numbers seem to be decreasing, the it's still to many. I just want to be done. I'm tired of taking tests that distract me from work deadlines. I'm tired of homework that slashes my creativity. My art is on indefinite hold. I wake up the sun every morning and sing it lullaby's for bed. Me time seems non-existent when even my dreams threaten and challenge me.

 I'm stressed.

I want school to be done so I can look forward to bigger and better things. Right now I just roll my eyes to the uneducated underclassmen. I already spend 22 hours a week teaching. It's quite the lesson in management.

I got the new iPhone 5. It's quite the beauty. I guess after 5 years and 3 iPhones, I'm not as stunned as I was upgrading from a flip-phone to the iPhone. This is me being a product of the 21st century and living in a "first-world". I'm grateful.

I could talk more and vent more but I can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment