Thursday, August 23, 2012

Spotlight

I've got enough canvases to fill an entire wall. Okay, not quite, but I'm getting there. I've been painting like crazy this summer. My first one was the best. Next one was nice but nothing great or note-worthy. Third was the worst. I gave up on the fourth before I even started painting, which isn't a good sign. It's hard for me to finish things I'm not totally invested in. I haven't quite figured out why I'm NOT like that at work....Anyways, my fifth painting is looking REALLY good and it's my biggest yet. I bought a print of my favorite painting ever. My painting of it hangs in my parents living room and I don't want to take it from them until I have something better to give them. :) It's Van Gogh Starry Night if you are curious. Stay posted, I may start selling my paintings and taking requests within my style.

I like attention. I did everything imaginable to be the center of attention when I was younger. I enjoy all eyes on me. It's funny I think like that yet seem to be so self conscious. Someone please explain that.

85 days til graduation! I'm trying to decide where I want to go for dinner after graduation with my fam/close friends. I want something like Carnevor except not $40 a plate. I don't want someplace I could go any weekend. Hmmmm guess I gotta keep thinking.

I'm going to start saying one thing I like about my job at a time instead of job liking overload.
I like that I stay busy and always have work to do!

"May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

1 comment:

  1. You are invested at work because they pay you. Also could you post some pictures of your paintings?

    ReplyDelete