Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Holding on by a Limb

Holding on to SUMMER that is! This is SOOOO hard!! I love summer. The breeze that has been making an appearance around the wanna-be sky-scrapers of downtown Milwaukee is already making me want to cry. The season is changing and for the first time in almost 8 years I'm slightly excited. As temperatures drop, so does my college countdown. I'm holding on by a limb because my job search is also an interesting topic right now. It's not really a search. I'm being searched. But I'm starting to get the itch to know my future post the next 12.5 weeks. I'll let you know more when I can.

Shopping is the worst right now. When all the stores have BACK TO SCHOOL imprinted on everything around you and all you want is NO school. I guess I still dread school even when I'm this close.

The past week has been great not worrying about school. It's almost like a mini vaca. I can handle it. Now to figure out my sleep schedule so that getting out of bed before my alarm is screaming at me to move.

So maybe getting a head start at that bed time? Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment