Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day

6 days until the last first day of school for me. I mean it feels great to say that, but in reality I'll be going to more school in the future. Prospectively for an MBA. But this is the end of the road of continuous school. 19 years of wanting a new outfit for the first day and new notebooks and pencils. A fresh start, a clean slate. 79 days until I don't have to worry about professors and assignments. My Sunday nights won't be consumed by craming for homework/tests I put on hold to enjoy the weekend. No more disconnecting my internet and TV to study. 79 days....

Maybe one day I'll be able to talk about my job. I'm still not comfortable, in fear I'll say something I'm not supposed to tell the world. If you want to hear, ask. I could talk for days.

Well I'm going to bed.

Tell your parents you love them today. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment