Saturday, February 4, 2012

Roller-coaster

This past week has been a complete roller-coaster ride for me. Extreme highs and lows within hours time frame. I feel like my life is being bipolar right now, not me. I'm usually fairly good with dealing with stressful situations especially because college has brought it's fair share in the past 4 years.
Job interviews and offers and uncertainty and answers. Love and fights.

I don't know how to go about this post because most of the roller-coaster from this week is fairly confidential.

I've had to prioritize. Simple things and complicated. Prioritize my homework, friends, life. I've had some thoughtful and deep conversations.

I first want to say how important God is in my life. It's hard for me to talk about this much and it's sometimes awkward because many people are scared away by overly enthusiastic Christians. But with my dad being a pastor, I've been raised around religion and know quite a bit about the bible I'd like to think. You don't have to have my beliefs, but respect them. I would like for my close friends to at least be Christian because it's a shared understanding.

After God comes my family. My parents and brother are the most important people on this earth to me. They come before anyone. I can't explain it if you don't understand.

The following things get cloudy. Right now school is third most important. Education is the future. It might become obsolete, but it's the experience and basis.

Just to be clear, I'm young and learning every day. Expect big things from this girl. xoxo

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path" Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment