Monday, January 16, 2012

Visceral

Hello.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

It is the end of the first day of our 6th week. We've passed the mid point of this semester. I feel the stress beginning to descend. 5 weeks left to finish senior design. I feel like we are at a good place, but the thought of the end coming so fast is pretty scary. It's no secret us seniors are getting senioritis. Some more than me, me more than others. It's crazy to even think of my life post-school. I'm sure most adults reading this know my feeling. I can only try to relax. I try not to think about it too much and leave it in Gods hands. Realistically, I can't just sit back and pretend like everything will just fall in place. I have applications to do, resume to update, people to talk to. Deep breath.

So, my personal life you may ask..I don't have much alone time. I don't get hours alone to think about deep issues like I maybe used to. Aside from school, work, and homework, my free hours are consumed with my boyfriend. It's great to have a friend that's virtually always there for you. I suppose I value my time with people more than my alone time. I've never been good/happy at being alone. That's Berea.

Thanks for checking in. Stay posted. 2012 is gonna get busy!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment