Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If Life Were Perfect this Would be Heaven

Decisions and changes and 50 degree weather in January in Wisconsin. What is going on?

I took an exit survey that all seniors take before graduating. My stomach is in knots. I'm THAT close to the end, there's no turning back.

I feel SO much pressure, like I'm being pushed through a tube and I don't know when it ends and what's going to happen to me when I come out.

I'm making millions of decisions daily. The least of my worries is deciding what to wear for the day. Can you believe that?! Haha.

Things are changing in my life and around me with each passing second. I feel like I'm holding on and my hands are slipping.

My friends and family are so supportive of me and I couldn't be thankful enough. So many people have reached out to me that I would never expect them to care. I feel like the dumb ignorant one that's been ignoring everyone/thing.

This post is depressing. Sorry.

What job do I want, where do I want to live, who do I want to see? And then I think back to moment and realize I have decisions to make before I can think about those.

What kind of person are you? Do you think positive or negative? Do you over think or under think? I TRY to think in the middle. I like to think positive and make it happen, but prepare myself for failure. I over think about every possible outcome of a situation, it's horrible. Sometimes I don't think enough and make dumb decisions, who doesn't?


Psalm 37:3
Trust in the LORD and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment