Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blackie

Hello!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I'm proud to say that I might be an official adult given the results of this Christmas. I've been thankful every Christmas, and I've always known Jesus is the reason for the season, but this year was a tad different in our household. I was wayyy more excited about the presents I got for my family and seeing their hopefully excited reactions. I wasn't sad about not getting one certain present, because everything I got was so appreciated. I got stuff I need. Our whole family did. It was very pleasant. I'm also happy to say I was given the opportunity to start a retirement fund which I've been wanting to do as soon as I had money. I received an unexpected extra present from my grandma that left me speechless. Needless to say, I'm thankful. Sorry to sound if I'm bragging. I'm blessed.

OKAY, to explain the title of this post, I'm getting a cat. Yes, I'm finally doing it. After spending years wanting my own companion and weeks trying to find one to adopt, that time is here. My file is awaiting approval at the humane society. My future cat is marked as "adoption pending". She's perfect. I'm naming her Mika. I found that name and liked it. No special meaning, but it seems to fit well. She is the love bug I've been searching for. She purred and sat on my lap. She's about 2 1/2 yrs old. I want her in my house ASAP. I want to to bring her home tomorrow, I'm ready. I might be a crazy cat lady. End of story.


Romans 8:26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

1 comment: