Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Weather and My Life

When things are great, it's inevitable something will happen. Roller coasters don't end at the highest point.

I'm a firm believer in happiness. Apart from my religious beliefs, I believe being happy is the most important life lesson. Possibly the best emotion, in my eyes. So why do things that are unpleasing/unhappy? Yet, as humans, we still do.

I feel like the worst part of my childhood, besides having crappy friends and being bullied, was moving so much. Which was possibly the best thing. In my eyes, as a little girl, when things were bad with my friends, we moved. Obviously that's not why my parents moved, but I saw it as being able to run away from my problems. Granted all the moving gave me great experiences and cultured me well.

So is it time to fly?

Am I happy?

.....Now what

John 14:1
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God"

So, it's getting cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment