Wednesday, June 15, 2011

7471

Big number?
I could get a cheap Rolex watch for 7.5G.
The eiffel tower weighs 7,300 tons.
The great flood possibly happened 7,000 years ago.
7,500 miles could get you from mexico to alaska in about 4 days of straight driving.
I'd be more than happy in a 7,500 sq ft house...

But 7,471 is the exact number of days I've been alive.
I'm thankful for each one. 20 years old might sound young to many people, but seven thousand four hundred seventy-one is a big number to me. I've done a lot. I'm satisfied at where I am. For a 20 year old, I'm proud of myself. It's taken me a while to see and I've had rough patches and my fair share of doubt and unhappiness.
My parents are really awesome. I can't describe it and I don't know how to explain..so I'll leave it at that. If you want to argue, you'll have to get through Isaiah and I.

I'm just thankful for a lot of things right now and it feels so good to have that peace. I feel like the past year has been rough for me, I don't know why and I don't want to say I'm suddenly better, but something's changed. I didn't know getting an internship would change my attitude so much...
It's way past my bedtime...

Happy 7,472nd day to me! :-D

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment