Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring

So this post was written yesterday, but I'm posting it now, sorry for the delay....

Hello world,

They didn't lie saying April showers bring May flowers. Let's hope it gets warm enough in May for anything to grow or bloom. I'm really trying to stay positive though this less than great weather, but it's really hard. My motivation is leaving for California next week. It's exactly 30 degrees warmer there right now. I'll take it!!!!

I signed papers today for my new job, so I'll say today is my 1st day of employment, I suppose. 4-19-11. I felt bad because I can't train right away. This weekend I'm going home for Alyssa's birthday and Easter, then next Wednesday I leave for 5 days in California. :) At least she hired some other people that will be able to start training then, but I still feel bad.

I'm still on the fritz about moving. It's so hard finding a roommate(s) and I've had such bad luck in the past, I'm starting to think it's my problem, and maybe living alone would be okay...in which case, I'm getting a cat! I've been searching...It wouldn't be too hard to take care of and certainly entertaining. Enough about me sounding like a crazy cat lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment