Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm sorry?

I'm sitting on my balcony, with the smell of Spring barbeque's, watching people walk by in their "summer hoodies", watching squirrels that probably have rabies. One of the few places I have close to my house to escape. It was in the 60's today and you bet I was wearing shorts and a long sleeved tee. Such a sad realization living in Wisconsin, but it's what I have now, so I might as well enjoy it.
I don't enjoy being sick. Congested as you couldn't believe. I for sure have some sinus issues going on right now. I think it might be getting better though.

I did relatively well on my 2 tests last week, I'll take what I got.
I went to my first Brewers game Saturday which ended as a big win over the Cubs. 5-0. We finished out winning the series 2-1. It was awesome and I can't wait to go to more games this summer, it's very fun.

Have I ever said I like blogging because I don't have a teacher analyzing all the mistakes or stupid errors, because it's my own writing and I still get compliments on it? Well, that's one reason.

Alright, so the title of this blog was created because I've been told numerous times in my life that I say sorry too much. The first time was being a waitress 2 summers ago a table told me that. Ever since I've had a few people here and there say the same. I just hate things being my fault so I think if I apologize, it will remove doubt of it being my fault. Obviously some people get annoyed of it, I don't blame them.

So I've learned I over analyze. I realize it, people tell me, but I don't know how to change. I mostly over analyze about myself, because I'm trying to learn I think. I don't want to be something I'm not but I don't know what that is. HAHAHA. I knowww you're thinking; well just do what you want and that will be you. Well, what if I don't like that person so I try to change? Interesting concept. Meanwhile, I try to surround myself with people that know me and make me happy. I try.

16 days to California.
A month and a half til I move to who knows where.

Two rather large projects due Thursday.
I need to paint my toes.
Make dinner would probably be a good choice.
Over analyze some more probably.
Apply for more jobs.

"Everybody dies, but not everybody lives" -Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment