Friday, April 15, 2011

April Showers bring May Flowers

Oh the tease this Wisconsin weather is. Would you believe me if I said it was in the 70's this week and the very next day the high barely reached 40?! I went from a skirt to my winter coat and boots. NOT FAIR! I leave for California in 13 days; are you sick of my countdown? Haha

School is the same, I am keeping busy basically 100%. Projects, labs, assignments, quizzes, tests, there is always something.

My summer became a little more clear as of yesterday. I've been searching craigslist for anything and everything I may be qualified for as far as a summer job and applying. The basis to this story is I applied one night and got hired the next day at a place called the Hi Hat Garage. I will be starting as a hostess. I'm quite excited for a relaxing so to speak summer. I will be taking 2 summer classes Mon-Thur and will be working on the weekends. I've told the bookstore I'll still come in when they need me, but not to count on me for full or even part time. Anyways, I'm very glad to have been offered a job. The interview went very well and I am proud.

As for a place to live I'm still freaking out. I want a place and I want to be moved out. I don't want to pack, I am dreading that.

I'm going to Oshkosh this weekend for a friends birthday, which I am excited for because I've never visited any of my friends in Oshkosh before.

For other news, I got a free month of tanning because I explained my displeasure with the service I have been receiving and they actually did something about it. I'm glad to know customer service still exists. :)

Happy Friday all! Have a good and safe weekend.

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you" 1 Peter 5:6

No comments:

Post a Comment