Sunday, March 27, 2011

Where for art thou Spring?

I can not stand the fact that it's the last week of march and the high temperatures are still not above freezing. I would even be appreciative of lows in the 30's and highs in the 40's. 50's and 60's would just be awesome. But no. I hate winter clothes. I had cold wind. I hate freezing rain. :-\ This weather is putting a damper on my mood, just get warm please? Today marks one month until we leave for Cali. This crappy weather here just makes me all the more excited to go somewhere warm. I haven't blogged for a while. Nothing extremely new lately. This week starts the 4th week of classes. Things are going well for me so far, but I haven't had any tests yet. A lot of projects though and lab assignments I hope it doesn't get too overwhelming. Work at the bookstore is good. They are teaching me how to close, which is a step up and great that they are giving me that responsibility. I guess being a supervisor at Shopko at age 17, I must be good with leadership.. I'm still looking for a summer job. Top priority is an internship. 2nd is Colorado. 3rd is finding a non-career related job in Milwaukee. That's a lot to figure out in 8 weeks, but it will turn out how it's supposed to. Deep breath. That's all I've got for now. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment