Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOWPOCALYPSE

snowrnados, snowtorious....



Milwaukee got railed with snow in the past 24 hours...I was stuck at my friends house for almost 20 hours due to the lack of plowing...But it was a good 20 hours and fun watching the storm.
I have to say I'm ecstatic of the storm we got. Coming from the girl who hates cold; I might be getting used to this stuff. This has been the first winter I have enjoyed. I keep thinking I'm going to get sick of it, I'll let you know in a couple months. Actually, I like this stuff for a couple months, but I don't think winter should last 6 months....And for the record Milwaukee is going to be a messssss when this starts melting....
Okay so Milwaukee streets are plowed to one lane right now. Parking=IMPOSSIBLE. There is no where to push the snow....good thing I don't have Berniece (my car)
Obviously school was canceled today.
Apparently we in a wind chill advisory, negative 25 possible tonight.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment