Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quick and dirty

EE quiz Tuesday. Past due 6 page epistemology paper due: asap. Production planning case study due Wednesday. Stochastic processes project due Thursday. Engineering Econ board game due sometime soon this week. Junior design presentation Friday. Just a little on my to-do list for the next 4 days.

and today is Valentines day. Gaag. Sick of hearing about it...Thank you America for this Hallmark holiday to remind me how single and unspecial I am. Okay, maybe not completely "unspecial", but not special to a single....boy. I'm not getting dressed up to get taken to a nice dinner. No box of chocolates/roses/teddy bears. Not that I want any of this, but it's the thought you know..Every year I think the same thing; a day to remind you that you love your loved one(<---hahahaha) or remind you that you don't have a "loved one". Sweet huh. Today is the second biggest card sending holiday next to Christmas.
Anyways, there's no point to the cholocolate, flower loving day. I don't like it. Don't ask me what I'm doing. I'm sitting at my house doing homework all night. Happy Valentines day Berea.

done.

We love because he first loved us. 1 john 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment