Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Experience

I've moved a lot in my life. I've been on a lot of vacations in my life. After living here in Wisconsin for 6 years, I'm ready to see more, experience more, and I'd go as far as to say move. If I wasn't in school, I'd probably run away. (Relatively speaking) I know the world is so big, and I'm starting to feel stuck in the same place with the same people. I love meeting new people. When you get to know someone, it's always exciting. I feel like I've lived here long enough that I'm not meeting people at the same exponential growth rate you do when you don't know anyone. Am I getting bored? Well, no, I love my friends. I love the comfortability. I love knowing Milwaukee without directions. Buttttt, I just want a new experience.



With that being said; now isn't the time. I have at least a year of school to finish at MSOE and since I'm so close and I've done so much to get where I am, I couldn't see transferring. Money and comfortability just won't allow that right now. Friends; I believe that your true friends will always stay just that. I'll always reciprocate for others what they have given me and probably more. I think true friends will always stay in contact and will always be excited to see each other. If not, who knows how much they actually meant. With facebook, I find it hard not to stay in some sort of contact with literally everyone I've met.

I actually quite enjoyed this winter. The snow didn't last 5 months. There were a few weeks of cold<---don't like that, but it could have been worse. Do you remember it being almost 60 on new years eve? Because I do, and that was awesome. It's nice to have weather back that doesn't require covering every part of your body.

Some upcoming important dates in the life of Berea:
This Friday; I get paid.
February 25th; Finals will be over and Alyssa is coming to visit.
March 24th; I get my car back!!! :)
April 27th; CALIFORNIA!

What would life be if you had nothing to look forward to? First things first, getting through finals which begin Monday :-o

Dear blog readers--If anyone has a topic they'd like to hear about from me, give me ideas and you'll see it happen....
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment