Friday, November 19, 2010

Fluffy.....

KITTY!
I'm home and I've been bonding with my cat :) <3 I love the fluffy thing...

Okay so I'm on break and I have a full week ahead! I'm going to Milwaukee tonight with my best friend to visit some people. Then I'm leaving for Kansas on Sunday because a family friend has terminal cancer. Tuesday is back to Milwaukee to work. Thursday=Thanksgiving. Friday I'll be with the extended family. Then I'll probably go back to Milwaukee for the weekend and ready to start school Monday. AAAAhhhhh.

I'm kind of sad I have my whole break planned. But I kind of like it.

My dad is making lunch today, kind of excited for a good home meal.
I want Christmas lights put up.
I want to book my trip to California soon.
I want to bring my cat back to Milwaukee with me...
Enough I wants...I'm going to go be useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment