Thursday, October 7, 2010

69 degrees with a chance of Latte

How did I go from using my space heater on monday to using AC in my car by Thursday? Please do explain this weather to me! Boots on monday, dress on Thursday. At least I get to wear a variety of outfits from my wardrobe within a weeks time I suppose.
SPIDERS:
I don't quite know why, but in the past few months I have become increasingly hatred about spiders. Our apartment seems to have A LOT of them...or used to until I unleashed a can of RAID throughout my house. But I seem to notice them everywhere. Even when I walk through school or buildings, I look for cobbwebs, unconciously, but I notice them everywhere. I even have one somewhere about my car who creates a new web on my mirror every night. You'd think if their web kept getting destroyed every day, they would relocate. And for the record, I already killed one on my car, but there keeps being a web. I hate driving knowing there is a spider somewhere VERY near me. OKAY, so why my obsession with spiders? Why do I hate them so much? Why am I so scared of them? They're just like any other bug. I want to get over my fear, but at the same time, I don't want to be okay with them.
Another radom thought; whenever I am driving around downtown Milwaukee I always wonder if there is some tall building that has a public lookout of the city. I need to research that after I'm done blogging.
Next: I need to get back in the gym, sooner than later. I can't believe week 5 is already almost over.
Isaiahs coming to visit tomorrow :)
OOoooh: ESPRESSO----so my dad gave me his espresso machine, which I love! I bought vanilla syrup and tried it out this morning. =AMAZING. I made an awesome vanilla latte. I'm sooo excited to be able to make my own now and save money from going to Starbucks, and I actually make them good! :)

1 comment:

  1. I read once that on average we are never more than three feet away from a spider. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete