Monday, April 26, 2010

:)

It's been a good day!
Read the last post if you haven't already. (I wrote it this morning)

So my IE348 test went well today!! :) and I got my Mechanics test back from last week and I passed, which is getting better for me! haha

Good news, my ME207 lab isn't due tomorrow! So I have an extra week to work on it with my lab group which is awesome, so I can do other homework for Wednesday. yayyyyyy

This morning I saw a kid get hit in the crosswalk. It was SO scary...My roommates and I were on our way to class and all of a sudden a motorcyclist runs through a red light and hits a kid walking through the crosswalk (he had a walk sign by the way). She proceeded to crash her motorcycle. I honestly thought I had just seen a kid die, but thankfully he got up and seemed to be just fine. I don't know how, because he was flipped in the air....She was alright as well. It was just very scary, and now I don't want to cross the street...ha.

Also, its my friends birthday on Wednesday and this is a surprise so hopefully she doesn't read my blog. (JAMIE IF YOU'RE READING, STOP NOW!!!!) Anyways....her boyfriend rented a limo and invited me along, so I'm pretty excited!

If you want to talk to me, today's a good day, cause I'm happy. See youuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment