Monday, March 1, 2010

Stupidity

It's stupid when people don't talk about their emotions.

Maybe I do it too much, but I don't like not talking.

Okay, so society says it's wrong to wear your feelings on your sleeve, but I do. Most of the time anyways. I know it hurts some peoples feelings or I might be more straight forward, but I think it's good to hear what people are thinking, good/bad. Okay so maybe that's a little harsh and some things should be kept to yourself, but not the important stuff. I like knowing how people feel because it makes it easier for me to know how to act around them. Someone tired doesn't want to be questioned or drilled with a ton of stories. A happy person doesn't want to be brought down by a stressed or angry person. It's all a circle. Whatever the case, I think it's important knowing your feelings and talking about them.

Illinois pay tolls are stupid.
Other states don't have them and survive just fine. Hundreds of thousands of dollars are going into Illinois and honestly, what's to show? I guess I wouldn't know because I don't live in Illinois, just give them money.

Anyways, I'm at home on my quarter break. Third trimester starts next week, so I'm attempting relaxing...

I guess I hit a road block, or am not in the writing mood right now, so I'll talk more later.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I agree. People don't say what they feel enough. I think more problems are caused by people misunderstanding others because they don't share their feelings than any problems that are created when people share their feelings.

    ReplyDelete