Monday, December 14, 2009

Vinegar and Sea Salt

Hola friends!

This past week has been a good one for many of the people around me. My roommate, C C, was offered a summer internship at General Mills, which she is VERY excited for. She is planning on living in Milwaukee for the summer so that's when we will be getting a place, so most likely, I will be here for the summer as well, provided I find a job, please pray for me!
My brother defended his thesis today, which is a big step also. I'm not sure exactly what that means but I think he waits now to see if he is actually done. So, congrats on some relief, I think! (I'm sure he did good.)

My mom sent out our family Christmas letters and I just got it today, so I'm proud she got them out before christmas! ....Another exciting year at the Janzen house.

I have my first quiz in Statics on Thursday. I hope I do good. I'm feeling solid in the class right now, I have an awesome professor, so we will see.

Oh yeah....I was denied giving blood AGAIN this past week. I think I've tried about 7 times and only been able to do it once because my iron level is always too low. I'm starting to figure out why. Although I take vitamins and eat high iron foods the day before attempting to give blood, I drink A LOT of caffeine, which eats up iron like none other I've found out. It's a horrible habit, I wish I had self-control to stop, but I'm addicted to coffee and soda. Maybe that should be my new years relsolution!!

Alright, well I'm off to my last class for the day, then to the gym, and mucho homework tonight.

4 days til christmas break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment