Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It is a small world, BUT....

You wouldn't believe the number of times I've met someone who has connections to other people I've met. Or my family. I guess it makes it a lot easier to happen to me and my family because we have lived so many places, we have connections like no other. I can't remember how many times one of us has met someone that was from our hometown or went to school at the same place or knows one of our close high school friends or something or another. I'm waiting to meet someone from Kansas that knows where Sabetha is. That might just make my month. But anyways, even though we often refer to it as being a "small world" the truth is, its NOT!

So I've been thinking quite intensly lately where I want to live. This might be the hardest decision of my life, because I'd be happy living anywhere. Relatively speaking. I ask myself all the time if I'm a city girl or country girl, and I don't think I'm either, but I'm both. I love living in the city, keeping up on the latest fashions, seeing a skyline, always being around people, always having something to do. I love living in the country. I LOVE seeing the stars at night in a black sky, I love the security and safeness, not caring about fashion, and making things to do instead of paying for them. So where does this leave me? Would I be the type to live in a suburb? Maybe. But then I don't get the country and I don't get the city.

Next dilema, what location would I choose? Honestly, this leaves me the most confused. New York is too busy, Boston is beautiful, Flordia is too sticky, Texas is a little too far south, there's not much in Wyoming or South Dakota, California is high class, Wisconsin is cold, Kansas is flat. I love traveling. You learn so much about everything.

I think I'm just a person that is bad at making decisions. I say this because I find the best in everything. The places I've lived, the jobs I've had, the people I've met. Don't get me wrong, I complain more than I should and I deffinately don't like things, but some things you have to deal with. And why be an unhappy person when you could just make the best and be happy. Laughing adds time on your life, I'm fully convinced.

So until I graduate, I might ask myself every day where I belong or where God wants me, but I'll end up where I need to be and where I'm suppsoed to be and I'll make the best of it.

Keep me in your prayers, it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment