Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dark Blue

I have so many favorite songs and artists. It changes by the mood I'm in. When I'm calm I loveee listening to Jacks Mannequin. Just easy listening, up-beat rythm, over-all happy music. If I'm in a more rock mood, I'm totally turning on Jimmy Eat World, Weezer, All-American Rejects. Those are my favorites lately. I've also been listening to Taylor Swift recently. She has good break-up songs that are kinda pop/country and since she's a girl it's easier to relate to. That's another thing with the music I listen to, I alwayssss relate my life to the song. Family, friends, school, relationships, I always think of how the song is somehow true for me. Now, I also listen to popular songs on the radio, good up-beat songs, but they're not my favorite. I listen to them if I'm not in the mood for anything particular. I like hip-hop/ rap mostly just on the weekends. It gets me pumped up and, of course, good dancing music. :)

The title of this is Dark Blue, a song by Jack's Mannequin, I'm listening to them right now. I choose that song though, because the past few days have been cloudy and such and it was just an all around good song for the time. Someday when I move to a warm place, I'm going to crank the stereo listening to Jack's Mannequin the whole way.

"Slow down.. this night's a perfect shade of Dark blue"

No comments:

Post a Comment