Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to school

So I start classes tomorrow. Am I excited? A little. After 13 years of first days of school, you'd think I'd be a pro, but every years the same, relatively speaking. Soon enough I will be back in the swing of things praying for the weekend to come a little sooner.

On to other news, I've been asked to co-write a book with my brother. Am I excited? Of course. I've always loved journaling and telling people my thoughts and opinions because so often I listen to others. But writing is always good. You learn so much about yourself and how you feel without the slightest influence of others. It's a good feeling. But anyways, I won't leak the topic quite yet but I need to start thinking what I'll write. Start brainstorming.

It's kind of a topic that I can't be bias about because the entire book would be opinion and people that didn't agree with me would likely be angry and not want to read it. On the other hand, I have to be able to tell my point of view because that is part of the book too. I guess it's complicated to talk about yet at this stage. I'll keep updating as I understand more I guess.

On that note, I need to prepare for school tomorrow, I have a lot to learn.
Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment