Monday, August 31, 2009

Thinking

So, I'm not the most fun blogger to follow as you can see, I write very seldom. I think it's because I have so much I want to say that I don't know where to start or if anyone wants to hear.
I'll start by saying my boyfriend and I broke up after almost 2 years. Please don't ask me why. Things happen and people grow apart. Sure it's weird re-admitting myself to the "single life" but it's important I know who I am and stand for that so I don't have to worry about not knowing who I am. Make sense? It's a little confusing.

I move back to school in 2 days so the stress of gathering my life up again is hitting about now. I couldn't imagine having divorced parents and living in two different places because having a dorm room and a room at my parents house was too much for me. Having 2 sets of everything, things I like better at one place, etc etc. On the other hand, I'm very excited to be living with my roommates whom are great friends from last year. Should make things MUCH better.

My summer job came to an end last Friday. As with any job I'm given, I made the most of it and learned A LOT! I made some great friends that I will miss so much and hopefully stay in contact with. I learned how to be an amatuer bartender and a great waitress (or so I think). I met a lot of interesting people and learned more about cars then I even cared to hear. All in all my job this summer was great, I can't complain...too much.

Speaking of summer I'll tell about the rest of it. I've had some crazy nights with some crazy friends and love the freedom of being young still. I plan to live my youth to the fullest making stupid decisions along the way...

With all that said, I need to start packing and running some errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment